Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Holy shit and hallelujah...Master Luke.


Now while I am playing the part of Scrooge McDuck with my toppins and tenpennies preparing for my journey to the west coast I can hardly keep myself from shooting first and pulling the trigger on this wonder of modern man.. I mean...
Dear great God..
There have been great achievements in nerdery (The Guild,  Topless RobotHan Solo and R2D2 shaped ice cubes, no overdraft fee checkings) and there have been great ACHIEVEMENTS IN NERDERY!!!


Now while the whispers in the sand dunes of Tantooine have been of Han Solo dancing to...

...I have never been so conflicted about anything in my life.
Well maybe that time the devil was like "You won't make in the entertainment industry until your 30s but you will find a great bar called Doyles Corner."
Needless to say I said "Yes" then and I will say "Yes" now. Looks like the the will power is lacking but the mother f*cking force is gonna be wicked strong with this one.
Prick.

No comments:

Post a Comment